why am i working again?
The alarm goes off and you're debating on hitting that snooze button for the 100th time but you can't. You know if you do you will be late and you can't afford to get fired because you can't leave the warmth of your bed. As you get up though, you start to do all your mental calculations of bills, your savings, and even how many bars of soap and rolls of toilet paper because you're deciding if you can afford to change your mind and get back into bed. Yes, adulthood is full of fun stuff you can do and things you can see that you are only privy to as an adult. But with the rising cost of everything from gas to bananas, you have to work a million hours to afford to make something other than mac&cheese and your saliva to eat and drink. But still, you find yourself questioning how badly you need this job, though. DESPERATELY! That is always the answer because let us not kid ourselves, we see people that live and have fun without them but that's just not attainable for the mass majority. The rest of us grind our teeth and have to "yes, sir" through life. But that's the only way to get the things you want and need in life, it's the only way to give your kids the life you never had. It's the only way to give everyone you love and care about a better more comfortable lifestyle. So, you work. You work one, two, or maybe three jobs to accomplish this task. You break your back to make these things so. You develop your mind and your body to grind and to endure, endure all the physical and mental intolerance and abuse that comes from working. You know the gains outweigh the pain any day. The best way to appreciate the job you have is to imagine yourself without one and where that would leave you...
Join 14 other followers
- A grudge….What is it to you?
- ADULTHOOD” WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME”?
- death, no matter how fast you are he is always right besides you
- depression takes different forms and hits many people what does it look to you……..?
- DREAMS, WHEN IS IT TOO LATE TO STOP OR START?
- HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED…
- IS IT A DISEASE OR A STATE OF MIND?
- King? Its more then a word!
- social inequalities, what do they mean to you?
- talk, talk , talk
- that creeping sensation that wont go away
- that time of year again……
- The process to change
- the tiger in the cage
- THESE KIDS! CURSES&BLESSINGS
- to live life fulfilled….
- what is love
- what’s does it mean to be free?
- will u die in bliss or regret?
Leave a Reply