so I’m sitting in my chair looking at my family as i read this question , “what is one word you would use to describe yourself?” so i posed the question to my wife who is sitting across the room eating. I even tell her to really take the question serious and so she thinks on it for a brief moment…… and replies “humble”. I’m not going to lie it shocked me , of all the answers from blunt to impulsive she says “humble”. an i don’t mean that in the sense that i think she is wrong , i just mean it as i never saw myself as being describe as such. i go through life like a lot of people “stubborn as a bull”. but i guess in a sense she is is right though, cause from my four year old daughter to the adult who i thought said something rude i always know how to admit my wrong doings… in a sense. so in a sense i defiantly know where she is coming from but i surely would have said arrogant before anything. in this life though the words you use to describe yourself or someone else mean a lot. especially when it comes from a loved one……
- A grudge….What is it to you?
- ADULTHOOD” WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME”?
- death, no matter how fast you are he is always right besides you
- depression takes different forms and hits many people what does it look to you……..?
- DREAMS, WHEN IS IT TOO LATE TO STOP OR START?
- HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED…
- IS IT A DISEASE OR A STATE OF MIND?
- King? Its more then a word!
- social inequalities, what do they mean to you?
- talk, talk , talk
- that creeping sensation that wont go away
- that time of year again……
- The process to change
- the tiger in the cage
- THESE KIDS! CURSES&BLESSINGS
- to live life fulfilled….
- what is love
- what’s does it mean to be free?
- why am I working again?
- will u die in bliss or regret?
One response to “question of the day: one word that describes me”
Humility is one of those descriptors that are hard to see in oneself. Especially if you’re a natural-born self-critic, which I think most people are. Great reflection!