wow we made it … we made it through the hate , through the trials that made us want to die, through the times that made us want to cry an that river dried up inside. we made it long enough to see our children grow and have their own and strive. we have seen life from its fullest , from the youth of throwing dirt clods , to kids being famous and making millions of dollars. but through the confusion and through the ups and the downs we stayed 10 toes down , we persevered, and withstood life. to now give back and even sit back and watch and contemplate on what it is our mind has given. i hope when you do this deep contemplation and you ask yourself was it all worth it ,you come to a yes . don’t let your fails of the past fool you, you have accomplished great things just by just living this long. the only way you truly die is if you do so without passing on wisdom nor you name. but i do wonder how you over came all our suffering and ill feelings of the past. i wonder if you started to smile more when you let go of all that hate from our childhood. i do wish i could look into your eyes and see for myself if its still there or if i only see happiness and comfort. i wish that as i sit here and write these words and i watch the rain fall ,that in the reflection i could see you looking bacc at me with a smirk , and in our own way you give me that head that means stand tall. but i know myself and i know what old me would say and if time heals then i know you would definently be telling me not to doddle on the past and for our bright future and that of our children always keep your head raised and one foot in front of the other…………
they say you can tell a persons past , present , and future by listening to the words the use …..
- A grudge….What is it to you?
- ADULTHOOD” WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME”?
- death, no matter how fast you are he is always right besides you
- depression takes different forms and hits many people what does it look to you……..?
- DREAMS, WHEN IS IT TOO LATE TO STOP OR START?
- HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED…
- IS IT A DISEASE OR A STATE OF MIND?
- King? Its more then a word!
- social inequalities, what do they mean to you?
- talk, talk , talk
- that creeping sensation that wont go away
- that time of year again……
- The process to change
- the tiger in the cage
- THESE KIDS! CURSES&BLESSINGS
- to live life fulfilled….
- what is love
- what’s does it mean to be free?
- why am I working again?
- will u die in bliss or regret?
Leave a Reply